Rapidsoft Systems ("we") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- The types of personally identifiable information which may be collected from you through this site.
- The name of the organisation collecting the information.
- How the personal information is used.
- With whom the personal information may be shared.
- The choices available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the personal information.
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of personal information under the control of Rapidsoft Systems.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the personal information.
Information Collection and Use
Rapidsoft Systems is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to any third party in ways different from what is disclosed in this policy. Rapidsoft Systems collects information from our users at several different points on our site.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.indiabiz4u.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, (whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access.
- If you provide additional third-party Personally Identifiable Information (e.g. name, bank account information) you previously obtained from this third party in order to fulfill a payment transaction request with that third party.
We request information from you on our registration, order and payment forms. Here you must provide contact information (such as name and address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). This information is only used for billing purposes and to fulfill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to contact you.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail, telephone or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Receiving adverts from our advertisers
indiabiz4u.com uses specific targeting systems to improve the relevancy of adverts shown and to ensure you only see adverts relevant to your particular interests and search behaviour on the web.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use a credit card processing company to bill users for services. We do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets or shares in Rapidsoft Systems, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business, assets or shares and their and our professional advisers.
If Rapidsoft Systems or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
This site may contain links to other sites that are not operated or supervised by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this site.
You can link to our site using sign-in services such as Twitter. This service will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to link between the sites. Services like Twitter give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
This site takes every precaution to protect its users information. When users submit sensitive information via the site, it is protected both online and off-line.
When our order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just 'surfing'.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our accounting staff or a customer care representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
The employees who have access to personal information have been trained to handle such data properly and in accordance with our security protocols and strict standards of confidentiality. Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorised disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If your personally identifiable information changes (such as your post code), or if you no longer desire to receive our service, please contact us in writing at Rapidsoft Systems, and we will correct, update or remove such personal data provided to us. In addition, upon your written request and for a small fee, we will disclose the personal information we hold about you. You may also contact us at Rapidsoft Systems.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Notification of Changes
We may disclosure your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on us or Affiliated Parties; (b) protect and defend our rights and property, the Site, the users of the Site, and/or our Affiliated Parties; (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of the Site, us, or third parties.
What About Other Web Sites Linked to Our Web Site?